creativelogo.net License Agreement
Important: Logos available under non-exclusive license are sold more than once. That means more than one person could be using the same logo. You the buyer get a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license under the following terms and conditions.
- The licensee has the right to use the Logo in one application, brand or a project.
- You are allowed to use the logo as is or you can modify or incorporate in to another work.
- Purchasers acquiring the license on behalf of their employer(s) or client(s), by agreeing to this license, show that they have authority to legally bind their employer(s) or client(s) by this contract.
- You are not allowed to incorporate this logo as part of a template.
- This license can be sub-licensed given that the original licensee binds the sub-licensee with the terms laid down in this contract.
- The buyer or third party acknowledges that the license does not transfer him the copyrights of the Logo.
- The buyer or third party acknowledges that he/she is not allowed to register the Logo as a trademark in any jurisdiction or assert any exclusive right to use it.
- Though we use free fonts in most of our designs, creativelogo.net does not own rights to the fonts showcased in the logo listings. Hence, while purchasing the logo, the licensee is not granted the rights to use the fonts. License to the fonts have to be acquired separately from the respective copyright owners.
- Free design materials are available on non-exclusive basis. That means more than one person could be using our freebies. You are free to adapt and use this design for personal and commercial purposes without attributing the author or source. Although not required, a link back to creativelogo.net is appreciated.
- Sometimes we feature list compilations of freebies from other authors; you need to refer to their license agreement for their terms and conditions.
- You cannot however redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer our resources to any third party. This includes uploading our resources to another website, marketplace or media-sharing tool, and offering our resources as a separate attachment from any of your work.
Since we are dealing with digital products, once a logo has been purchased and payment has been processed, the clients will have the immediate access to download the logo design files in multiple digital formats like .eps, .pdf and .jpg. Therefore all sales are considered to be final and non-refundable once the download link is mailed to the client.
So, as a customer, make sure you’re absolutely certain about the logo before initiating the purchase.